= nikkimountain
Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isnt life wonderful? Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I have offically decided to stop romanticizing the idea that anything with a penis is CAPABLE of being LOYAL. That Romeo and Juliette thing..It doesnt exist. This is precisely why Shakespares works became renound, and highly regarded. He gave us all an illusion, an escape from the harsh realities in the land of LOVE. His most famous work was the most far fetched.  Wisely he omitted the REAL ending..the way the story would have ended if it were real life.  He gave us a  dream, and unfortunately our dreams can sometimes be cruel and antagonistic. No life will not immitate art. No man is going to die for you. You'll be lucky if he can keep his eyes in his head, and his dick in his pants. If he does somehow miraculously manage to conquer both of these "tasks" with ease and contentment,  it is almost certain he is either mentally challenged, casterated, taking a salt peter diet, or severly brain damaged. I have possibly  and I stress POSSIBLY known MAYBE "A" as in ONE as in SINGULAR male who was physically loyal, and very close to being emotionally loyal.  But In my 29 years on this planet I have YET to meet a man who's heart is 100% loyal. It may be speculated that I am just unlucky in love, or I am just a horrible person, or I am an unsatisfying lover, or I am "wrong"..and some of this speculation may or may not be correct. However, I am not just referring to the men I have been intimate with I am referring to ALL men I have KNOWN. If one man could prove beyond a reasonable doubt..(I mean the only way would be if he were living like Jim Carrey as Truman) that he were 100% faithful Well I would have to brand him the 8th wonder of the world. I contend that NO MAN is faithful.  Guys,  look up the meaning of faithful in the dictionary..before you get offended. I am guessing that there are millions of people with millions of different interpretations on the meaning of FAITHFUL. But guess what?! The meaning int he dictionary, is the proper meaning. The dictionary will not debate with you.  I challenge even one man reading this to look up the meaning, and then lay claim to 100% loyalty( his heart, and his penis)  with a woman at any point in his life for a SUBSTANTIAL ( being years not days) amount of time. Now if this should happen ( God forbid a miracle takes place) There are a few rational explanations for it. One, the guy is in denial, and is totally ignorant to who he is. Two, he is illiterate. Three he is a liar ( far stretch for most men) Four he is Jesus, or is of the belief that he is?  Every man has a cheating heart, this is my theory. Yes it is generalizing, stereotyping, and typecasting. I look at it as sort of a census type thing, a statistical approach. I mean if GOD were to show all women the factual stats of cheating men??.. Unleash the cold war baby!! I have male friends who read my blog and guys I apologize , but the truth is ....well the truth is you guys know what the truth is!!

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be referring to me as the "ONE" Is that right NIKKI? but you never call. You know who I am.....DP

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mispelled "renound" and "casterated" and called some guy illiterate, but I forgive you because you are beautiful and blonde. Plus you included a spelling disclaimer in your profile.

But seriously, I know some guys who have a snowball's chance with a girl like you (beautiful), but they're always looking for an upgrade because they are "too sexy for their shirts", etc. So, you are partially right.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Killepitsch said...

Knowing that no man can be 100% loyal (in thought and deed) why not accept it as a fact of our biology and move on? Even a man with the most beautiful woman who is the most awesome lover will find his thoughts wandering to other women. Deal with it.

Have a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home