= nikkimountain: Finally happy...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, December 19, 2005

Finally happy...

Its been a hard year for me, maily due to men. I am finally, finally beginning to feel happy for the first time in, well forever. I have taken up guitar lessons, and well I suck right now, but I get to laugh at myself!! I have already decided my first major project will be Fairies Wear Boots...I will learn to play that song before I die!!!! God It may take 20 yrs, but ill learn it..on second thought maybe I should start with Planet Caravan..lol I really admire Randy Rhodes, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Jimmy page, Steve Vai, Johnny Winter, David Coverdale. The funny thing is alot of their music is heavier than I like..but when you listen to music based on guitar playing..this stuff is mind blowing...these guys are in a caliber unknown to most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home