= nikkimountain: Sushi
Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sushi

Lately I have had relentless cravings for sushi. I am eating, breathing, and dreaming sushi. I had a dream that sashimi were falling from the sky...It went from once every few months, to once a month, to once a week, to four times a week. Eating it four times a week seems fairly restrained considering that I'm craving it on a daily basis!!!!! My God, pretty soon I am going to grow scales and my legs are going to mutate into a fish tail. So I looked it up on the internet to see if there were any other sushi addicts, like maybe there is a program for it called SA, or something! I found that there is actually a movie called True Confessions of a Sushi Addict?! Wtf?! What are they putting in this stuff?
  • True Confessions of a Sushi Addict
  • 1 Comments:

    At 11:26 PM, Blogger Grant said...

    I'm a sushi addict, too. You're not alone.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home