= nikkimountain: Searching For A Home In Oakville
Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 21, 2006

Searching For A Home In Oakville

Well recently I decided I am going to move to Oakville. So with my wonderful a.d.d at work I'm online looking up information on Oakville real estate when I stumble upon this very cool site.
  • Oakville Galleries
  • Being an amature artist and having a little artistic knowledge and a great love of exhibits I went off into the exhibition column. Some very interesting stuff there.
  • Clues and Curiosities
  • (The Floating House) caught my attention.
    Definately very, very cool. So I think I might go back and explore the site to its full extent. God life is great when youve got the internet for cheap entertainment.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home